Thursday, April 06, 2006

Weather, Bling-Bling, and Rocket Science - Apr 6

As usual I have my assortment of various articles for your elucidation. No introduction either. So there.

There are four weather related stories that I wish to share. Luke writes in chapter 21 of 'roaring waves' and 'men's hearts failing them for fear'. These verses I think refer specifically to the tribulation hour, not 2006. Like anything else, those things we are seeing now are mere glimpses into a dark future.

Sand-storms and tornadoes in Israel? Are you kidding me?

There will be an active hurricane season in 2006, a forecaster from Colorado State University predicts. The bit of good news is that it will not be as bad as the 2005 season. Let's wait and see before we give this guy a pat on the back.

Water, water everywhere and not a drop to drink dep't: There are two stories of flooding that are occuring in North Dakota and Manitoba, and in Central Europe.

The Simon Wiesenthal Centre in Los Angeles is reporting a rise in internet hate-crime activity:

Some central banks in the ME are now talking openly about giving the euro a higher percentage usage as reserve currency. I have posted about this before, expect to see more of this should Bush's popularity slides.

Hamas is crying about being broke. Looks good on 'em I say. You always reap what you sow. And curiously enough, the chickens HAVE come home to roost.

Rocket Science Dep't: Russian-made rocket launchers are making the lives of Israelis miserable. I'm assuming these scoundrels who are doing this have completely misunderstood Islam's peaceful message. I really believe that. NOT!

Go Colts Go!

The Man in Black

No comments: