Thursday, May 18, 2006

Behold, I Come Quickly! - May 18

Well, it's not ME that's coming quickly silly, it's Jesus who is coming quickly. What amazes me (and I think I've said this before) is the speed at which events are developing. I mean, I'm putting seven to ten (maybe more) links on every post! Ten or fifteen years ago just one of these links would be cause for major discussion and possibly some kind of prayer meeting. Nowadays? Zilch. Apathy as a sign of the times? You bet. The problem is not lack of signs my friend, rather it is that we are drowning in a sea of signs concerning our Lord's return. Too bad that so many that truly love the LORD have fallen asleep over current world events.

New World Order Alert: Arabs are calling for greater integration, both politically and economically. How they plan to fit Iraq in there is anybody's guess.

Don't let anyone give you this bollocks about there being no forcible conversion to Islam. This has been going on for centuries, with Christian girls becoming targets of these Muslim scumbags. Da'wa? D'Oh!

My mind spins as I read this story. Indonesian villagers are going BACK to the sides of Merapi, that active volcano. It's really quite amazing if you think about it. I mean, people will deny a danger exists even when it is staring right back at them. An appropiate prophetic metaphor, I guess.

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi! Dep't: Australian PM John Howard was in Ottawa rubbing elbows with PM Harper. Read what the man says about America and it's foreign policy. Sobering words indeed.

I'm sensing the idea that the Taliban doesn't really like us. I'm just not feeling the love. How do we win their hearts and minds? With hugs and bullets. Lots and lots of bullets.

Here is a lurid tale about some funky financing that went into DaVinci Code:

Extreme Geek Alert: Airbus 380, that double decker airplane that makes the Boeing 747 its bee-otch landed at Heathrow today.

Meet Jan Markell, director of Olive Tree Ministries. Jan is an awesome teacher of God's word, especially in the realm of Bible prophecy. Sign up for her free newsletters. You won't be disappointed.

Even so, come Lord Jesus!

The Man in Black

No comments: