Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Objects In Mirror Closer Than They Appear - May 10

OK, OK, so you think the above subject line is a little cheesy. So be it. It's my blog and I ain't changing it. Seriously though folks, we are headed for a showdown between Man and God. Who wins? Both actually, but mankind pays a steep price for his sin. The return of our Lord Jesus is much sooner than we think. God loves you so much. He desires that you be saved, so much so that He allowed His Son to be crucified on your behalf. Accept God's free pardon and claim the victory that Jesus won for you on the cross. The plot is indeed thickening. There isn't a whole lot of time left.

The Sinner's Prayer

Dear Lord, I am a sinner. I need to be saved and I want to be saved. Please save me Lord Jesus. Change me into the man/woman you always wanted me to be. Let me never be ashamed of you. Give me the strength to make a public declaration of my newfound faith in you. Thank you for saving me. I pledge all my remaining days to your service. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

There has been an unfortunate shift in events as aid to Hamas is set to resume (actual amount of $ is unknown). This places Israel in grave danger. Not to mention the fact that the West gov'ts appear to have all the resolve of a wet noodle.

Three articles from the BBC:

1) Palestinian fuel crisis looming. No gas, no economy. It's that simple.

2) Vlad Putin in Russia is once again talking about the need for Russia to assert itself. His solution? More babies and a better armed forces (Gulp!).

3) Flogging a Dead Horse Dep't: Brussels is proposing a 'declaration' to circumvent a troubled European constitution. Neo-Roman Empire here we come!

From the CBC comes a story of Man attempting to usurp our Creator in Great Britain.

Reuters: Why we should keep the jizya prohibition in place.

Reuters: Have you ever seen the movie 'Lord of War' starring Nicolas Cage? It's an excellent movie about arms dealer Yuri Orlov with a smattering of black humor. This link shows black-market small arms dealing is still booming and the difficulties gov'ts face in trying to stop it.

You may have heard by now the letter that was sent by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to President Bush. Here is a parody of that letter which I thought was kinda funny. And here is a sample of the real deal (includes a pdf link).

Please note the condescending attitude MA displays towards Bush. Apparently it was like being subjected to a really bad lecture. 18 pages of utter tripe. Careful, deliberate and even subliminal in it's wording? You betcha. An invitation to join the ranks of Islam? Of course. A prelude to war? A definite possibility.

Here is an internet book about the links between Christian and Islamic eschatology (prophecy). A must read for those who wish to understand.

Wow. I went all out on this one. Thats ten links without even trying really hard. Please pray the sinner's prayer if you do not know Jesus as Lord and Saviour. You can thank me in an eternal heaven when we meet. Do it today!

The Man in Black

1 comment:

dizzyfatplonka said...

The sinners prayer? No mention of the gift of the holy spirit, that really was the icing on the cake for me, that flooded up through me and left me in no doubt.