Sunday, July 23, 2006

Israel's Fight Is Our Fight - Jul 23

When I look at what is happening now in the ME, for me it really boils down to this: Do I choose a flawed, unbelieving Israel or the Islamic caliphate? The answer for me is a slam-dunk: I choose Israel every single time without stammer or equivocation. Now I know what you might say: But Johnny, what about all those civilian deaths? My friend, I am truly grieving over the tragic loss of life and the spilling of blood of the innocents. No true man of God rejoices over the suffering of others. However, make no mistake. These Islamic clerics are dead serious when they call for a caliphate to rule the world. I take them at their word and so should you. You see, Satan desires worship above all. Which two nations above all stand opposed to this plan? Israel and America. Even with Bush at the helm, America stands as a stout bulwark against Satan's master plan to dethrone Jehovah God. The Jews and the land of Israel has always been the proverbial 'canary in the coal mine' when evil rears its head. I know where I stand. Where do you?

From Ynet news, stories of a renewed call to jihad. I guess the first 1400 years of Islam was a test run or something.

Dear Angie, I'm writing this letter to you to let my true feelings be known. Firstly, I think Israel is a big meanie for defending itself. Plus all that 'Holocaust' stuff is a wee bit tiring. Other than that, we are like two peas in a pod. Your buddy, Mahmoud.

Just in case you didn't get the message the first time around, MEMRI sallies forth to show the direct relationship between Hezbollah and Tehran-Damascus.

Don't look now, but the big foreheads at the Useless Nations have spoken. Israel is once again violating 'humanitarian law'. I see. So the firing of hundreds of missiles across an international border and the unlawful kidnappings that precipitated this crisis is OK then. Hypocrisy and double-standards, thy name is the UN.

It appears Arik the Bulldozer's (not to be confused with Thomas the Tank Engine) time on this earth is almost up. I've got to be honest with you, I thought Sharon should've died at least three months ago. He's been in a PVS since January the 4th. Naturally, everybody is playing it down but nobody is fooled. Let him go. It's the right thing to do.

I've got a cool picture gallery of Israel to show you, compliments of JerusalemOnline.com. Hope you like it.

Continue to pray for the peace of Jerusalem. It's about the only thing we can do right now.

The Man in Black

No comments: