“All we would have to do in the West is to simply stick to our own principles,” Warraq said, “and we would bring about change in the Islamic world. But we don't seem to be able to do that. We seem to be incapable of defending our own values.” See original article here.
That my friend, is the whole point of this silly blog. My anger is not directed towards OBL per se, it is directed at the fence-sitters, those in denial, the out and out coward and those who bow at the altar of political correctness. I especially get cheesed of by our leaders, people like Liberal MP Borys Wrzesnewskyj (had to check the spelling on that one) who should know better. Try to tell anyone today that we are in serious trouble and you usually get a blank stare. Of course, the Left's favorite tactic of personal attacks against those who blow the whistle is nothing new. "Scaremongers" we're called. Well that's bloody brilliant. Nothing to see here folks, just move along. Right then. I'm sorry but the ostrich approach isn't working. Truth ain't bigotry and facts transcend mere politics. I wish people would understand that.
When I read this article on how some U.S. airports (but not all) are using specially trained officers to look for excessively fidgety passengers, a few things came to mind:
- 1) No system is perfect. Any terrorist(s) that is properly trained to act normally and answer questions politely can and will defeat the system.
2) Just because this is so, we should not be discouraged. Anything is better than nothing.
3) This is not racial profiling for God's sakes. The Leftist media and its lawyers need to get a serious grip.
4) Always listen to an Israeli, especially when it concerns security matters.
5) Take a look at the black dude. His name is Waverly Cousin. Does this look like a man who is going to tolerate attitude from some punk? I think not.
As I mentioned in my previous post, nothing of Biblical proportions happened yesterday, despite all the dire predictions. However, just because that is so does not mean that Iran is no longer dangerous. Many Arab nations believe now is the time to finally 'wipe Israel off the map'. They will not succeed. God said so.
What Goes Around Comes Around Dep't: When you arm the world, you can fully expect to see that technology be used against you by your enemies.
K-House: What is prophecy and why do we need to study it?
The Man in Black