Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Well, I Thought It Was Funny - Aug 17

So anyways, I've been a bit lazy of late and haven't done a proper post in a few days. I've got a few links here that are a couple of days old that are still important enough for you to read. I also have some wholly un-PC fun and games. I guess what I want to talk about is humor and faith. If you've been a regular reader, you'll notice I try to inject humor once in a while. I think it's important to have a sense of humor, good God there are too many people who take themselves far too seriously nowadays. For me, my faith has made it easier to laugh, especially at silly man-made religious orthodoxy. My senior pastor has a great sense of humor as well. Super serious people frighten me. Look at Ayatollah Khomenei, Adolf Hitler and Osama bin Laden. Not a single smile even once between 'em. See what I mean? I think that those people that love to laugh usually are much more prosperous and happy then those who don't. I don't imagine there's a lot of wocka, wocka going on in Iran or Saudi Arabia or even Iraq for that matter. So laugh why doncha! Your country's economy and overall well-being depends on it.

I have two articles from Jerusalem Newswire:

Benjamin Netanyahu is making his voice heard in Israel once again. He was noticeably quiet while the Israeli-Hezbollah war raged on. Always the patriot, the man knows when to speak and when to shut up. Here he criticizes Ehud Olmert's prosecution of said war.

I'm sorry, but I think Kofi Annan is a blazing anti-Semite. I am forced to make no other possible conclusion. Look at what he says and does wrt the Jews and the land of Israel. According to Mr. Annan, Israel has to consult him first before Israel can fire back in self-defence! The gall of the man is unbelievable. If it were any other country other than Israel, the trampling of a nation's sovereignty underfoot would be met with the utmost sound and fury!

From the Beeb comes a special insight article on the nation of Lebanon.

Just as the prophet Daniel predicted (see ch. 2 and 7), Europe would play a large part in the last days, especially concerning the Jews and Israel. As for that much vaunted multi-national force that is supposed to act as a buffer between the IDF and Hezbollah, it is the French and the Germans who appear to be stepping up to the plate. It was these two countries that got the ball rolling for a united Europe in 1957 after the Second World War.

Fifth Column Jihad Dep't: My friend, we have seen the enemy and the enemy is us. Western civilization will not collapse because it was overthrown, it will collapse because it was undermined from within.

Gospel for Asia Update: Come see a picture gallery of the Jesus wells that are springing up in India, further enabling the Great Commission.

Take this brief 8 question quiz from Honest Reporting. The answers will shock and astound you.

Fun and Games Dep't: (Note: Flash req'd)

Wanna see Colin Powell sing while W goes crazy on the bongos? Of course you do. Like I said, probably not for the easily offended.

As always my dear reader, I have saved the best for last. Here is perhaps one of the most offensive and hilarious things I've ever posted. The most un-PC game in the world can be found here. Don't say I didn't warn you!

Don't ask me how I find this stuff. I just do.

Keepin' it real and funny,

Mr. Johnny Cash

No comments: