Thursday, August 03, 2006

X-Def Update - Aug 3

Well, in case you haven't noticed, there is a few days gap between the last post (Jul 30) and today. It's time to cut the umbilical cord and move out of the house. The problem is, I don't have my own personal computer so I'll have to get one at my new place. I will continue blogging, hopefully on this current blog, but as of September, posts will be less frequent until I really get my feet on the ground. As well, I've hyperlinked all of June and July and a few of May. My ambition is to get ALL posts hyperlinked, up to and including February of this year which is when my humble little blog was launched. This will take some time, as this is rather laborious and tedious to the extreme. It's a really lonely labour of love I tell 'ya. As soon as I have another update, I'll give it to you.

Have you noticed in the news recently the recent rise of Anti-Semitism? Has Man learned anything from history? No, sadly he has not. In Berlin, Germany, vandals have defaced a Holocaust memorial. In Sydney, Australia, a synagogue has been attacked. The knives are out for Israel over the recent Qana bombing tragedy. Israeli police are intimidated in their own country by Muslims who do not want Jews and Christians to ascend to the Temple Mount on Tisha B'Av, one of Judaism's saddest days.

Speaking of Qana, there's been quite the stir over the web about possible Hezbollah chicanery. Yes, yes, I know. Enemies of America and Israel never, ever lie. Or do they? Two links from Ynet News and a contribution from Robert Spencer at front page mag. Both are must reads.

It should also come as absolutely no surprise that the Iranians have hit the ground running in Lebanon as well.

The brave mujahideen have once more distinguished themselves on the battlefield by very bravely attacking a girl's school in Afghanistan. The locals (also Muslim) were so peeved that they shot back, dispersing the holy warriors of Allah. What pieces of garbage these so-called soldiers are. No wonder they don't get any respect. But hey, that's the beauty of Islam. There's always someone or something to blame for your obvious lack of character.

Mark of the Beast Update: I have seen the future and it's not pretty. The future is biometrics and a cashless society, just as the Bible has predicted.

Four more links of the odds and sods variety:

In Afghanistan, more tragedy as four Canadian soldiers have been killed.

Problems in the Ukraine as EU and U.S. hopes fade over the Orange Revolution in 2004.

In Lincolnshire, England, the police are turning to the power of prayer to nab the bad guys.

More joy in England as a couple will have a happy wedding after a 'Muslim Fun Day' was cancelled. Just remember, there is no such thing as fun in Islam.

That's it for today. See you back here soon!

Mr. Johnny Cash

1 comment:

dizzyfatplonka said...

I heard the power of prayer policing news on the radio, whilst at work, it got me through the day with a big grin across my face. Whodunnit?

God knows!