Friday, September 01, 2006

Just A Quickie - Sep. 1

Is 2006 two-thirds done already? Man oh man, time flies I tell ya. Well, I've moved some of my stuff to my new place and hope to complete it all by tomorrow. In the meantime, I've got a short post for you right now.

Did you know that today is the anniversary of Germany invading Poland in 1939, thus starting World War II? Of course you did.

From the CBC comes a photo gallery of the week that was.

More hurricane news as John bears down on Baja California, Mexico.

Fox Guarding The Henhouse Alert: Syria has now promised the UN to stop the flow of arms to Hezbollah. I understand they've also got a bridge for sale and some 'quality' real estate in Florida as well.

Bill O'Reilly gets the last word on this post as he takes 'political' celebrities to task for their ignorance.

The Man in Black

No comments: