Monday, September 04, 2006

Not Quite There Yet - Sep. 4

Well, I have now moved to my new place but I'm still not connected to the net yet. Hope this situation will change shortly. As it stands right now, I'm at my parents watching the Argos-Ti-Cats Labor Day matchup. In the meantime, I'm gonna take advantage of my computer time and toss off a quick post.

In Iraq, al-Qaida's number two, Abu Rana has been captured.

Israeli PM Ehud Olmert is rattling Syria's cage, saying that there will be no self-imposed restrictions placed on Israeli forces if Syria attacks.

The Sudanese appear to be losing their grip on reality, accusing the U.S. and the U.K. of trying to recolonize them over the latest Darfur debacle.

I've got a really big downer here as one of Australia's favorite sons has died. Steve Irwin aka the 'Crocodile Hunter' has been killed by a stingray barb to the heart. Truly one of the most genuine individuals to come out from the Land Down Under. Here's a picture gallery from the BBC.

Like I said hopefully I'll be blogging again from my new place by Tuesday or Wednesday. Stay tuned!

Johnny Cash

No comments: