Monday, September 24, 2007

Delusion and Paranoia - Sep 24

Of course it isn't paranoid if they really are out to get you. Not me personally mind you, it just seems that there's a lot of fear and loathing making the rounds recently. I've been getting a few off the wall comments in the past few days. One I rejected (which I talked about earlier) and two more which I have published. I always get a kick out of these loons who wish to lecture me and show me the error of my ways. One even suggested I get baptised and repent of my sins! It's almost comical I tell ya. I guess that's because I refuse to call Dick Cheney 'Darth Vader' or make Bush out to be evil incarnate. Deeply flawed and foolish Bush is, but W ain't pure evil. Anyways, do keep those comments coming and check back as I might leave a comment to counter yours. Here are three things to remember:

1) All comments left on this blog are considered public domain and is therefore fair game. I can agree, disagree or make fun of your comment as I see fit.

2) Just because I choose to publish your comment (be it silly or thoughtful) does in no way constitute an endorsement of that comment.

3) It's my blog and so I ALWAYS get the last word. So there.

I really do enjoy a good rant. Gives me a sense of accomplishment.

Jimmy Carter has lost it. No wait, let me correct that. He probably never 'had it' to begin with. It's only now are we beginning to see this foolish man for what he truly is. Does he really believe everything the Iranians tell him?

Gotta be tough being Jewish. When the world really is out to get you, I reckon you have every right to be a little bit defensive. Whether it be old enemies such as the Soviets or the Iranians threatening a 600-missile salvo in your direction, it takes guts and moxie to be an Israeli. Here's Israeli FM Tzipi Livni in a protest march in NYC over the multicultural lunacy happening at Columbia University. You go girl!



How New York City should correctly respond to the Iranian president:


Law and Order, Sharia style:


See the original link here.

Here's something that got my attention recently. World Qods Day falls on October 12th, which is the last Friday of Ramadan. The Iranians have promised a 'surprise' for the West. I'm guessing it won't be a pleasant one. I have to admit I'm intrigued by this. That big kidder Mahmoud could be blowing smoke here. Or not. Either way, Iran definitely carries the capability of doing something incredibly destructive and foolish. Is this the Gog and Magog invasion of Ezekiel 38 and 39? Hard to tell. I'm not in the business of making grand prophetic announcements so I'll sit tight and watch that date carefully.

Here's some good news to close out this post. Women in India are spreading the good news in a nearby market, Pope Benedict XVI stands up for religious liberty and Dave Barry shows us how he keeps his cool (barely) when the lights go out.

Johnny Cash

No comments: