Monday, July 30, 2007

Our Phony War - Jul 30

All hail King Newt! OK, maybe he's not a king. Or even a prince. One thing for sure, Mr. Gingrich is nobody's fool. Anyhoo, do give this video a peak (runs 4:03). Thankfully not everybody in the West has gone to sleep over that 'Religion of Peace' we all know and love.



I can't believe July of '07 is toast already. As for me sitting in a non air conditioned room I'll be glad to see the end of summer. DizzyFatPlonka has left an interesting comment on my previous post and I've left two comments as a reply. I think you'll find the interchange most illuminating. I'd also like to apologize as it appears that all my frontpagemag.com links are now kaput. They've done an upgrade and I'm not going to attempt to re-format the old links. Sorry. The link to FPM on the sidebar is still good. I've deleted the Bilderberg link and added a link to It's the end of the world. Please do take a peek at it. I was looking at it myself late last night before I went to bed. Well thought out and researched from what I saw. Anyways, I've got some spare time and decided to get a post in to close out the month.

I mentioned that the U.S. decided to sell the Saudis $20bn worth of high-end military equipment. Seems the Saudis are in a snit over Iranian-U.S. negotiations over Iraq hence the $20bn bribe. Now the other shoe has dropped and the Russians have sold the Iranians 250 brand spanking new Sukhoi 30's with tankers for in-flight fueling. This gives the Iranians the long-range capabilities they've always wanted. Below is a picture of the Sukhoi-30. The red star on the tail fin indicates Russian allegiance. It looks a lot like an F-14 Tomcat or a F-15. Darn Russians! Always stealing our designs!


Keep in mind that Russia is also in demographic decline. Orthodox Christians are dying off at an early age (men especially) and a low birth-rate means Russia is shrinking at a rate of 700,000 people per year. And just who is replacing the vacuum that the Christians are leaving behind? It seems Muslim women have this horrible habit of pumping out a new unit every nine months and the locals can't keep up. A nuclear-armed Pakistan (30 warheads) is one thing. Russia with 5,830 nuclear missiles combined with Islamist leanings is a foreign policy nightmare. Along with Libya releasing those Bulgarian nurses and declaring their intention to sell the EU it's oil, the battle of Gog and Magog (Ezekiel 38-39) looms ever closer.

From the 'I Told You So' Dep't: I think Mr. Harper has gotten the Russians all uppity. Russian subs were seen making a 'test dive' in the Arctic Ocean. I suspect they weren't there to admire the plankton. Here's the deal: We'll have a best of eight hockey series (Four games in Russia, four in Canada). Winner gets the lot (I have a strange sense of deja vu over this). And screw the Norwegians and the Danes.


Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics Dep't: A recent poll conducted amongst Muslims finds support for suicide bombings is on the decline. Well whoop de doo. Hugh Fitzgerald thinks it's a crock too. This is a change of tactics, not a change of heart. They can say what they like but I won't be fooled. All this creates is confusion amongst the moral equivalency crowd. Hey liberals, here's a news flash: The Palestinians don't want a compromise. They want a defeated Israel and a Jew-free ME. Period. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Making New Friends Dep't: Aaahhh, isn't this sweet? UNIFIL and Hezbollah are now buddies! No kidding! An interesting convergence is taking place as UNIFIL troops are liasing with HB to prevent attacks from Sunni insurgents. I wonder how well the UN mandate to disarm HB is going?

Congratulations to the Iraqi soccer team for winning the Asia Cup. Four have died and 17 are wounded as a result of 'celebratory gunfire'. What dolts. The Law of the Conservation of Energy (what goes up must come down) can be a real pain in the ass sometimes.

Johnny Cash

No comments: