Sunday, November 26, 2006

Fanatics, Pinheads, Lunatics and Liberals - Nov 26

Look at these 'misunderstanders'. Silly them, don't they know that Islam is peaceful?



With the cacophony of propaganda, half-truths and out and out bald-faced lies, it is hard to seperate the wheat from the chaff so to speak. As the public confidence in the MSM goes south, it is up to us bloggers and other indy media to shed light into dark places. What frustrates me to no end are those individuals who should bloody well know better like Louise Arbour (Are boor?) who love to coddle terrorists and willfully spite Israel. I mean, aren't liberals supposed to be educated and stuff? Why then the kid gloves approach to those who wish to destroy us? Delusion and ignorance increase daily. Yessir, the Devil is hard at work, is he not?

In my last post, I gave a lot of thanks for a lot of things. I thank God for the likes of Caroline Glick, a Jewess who is able to cut through the bafflegab concerning Pierre Gemayel. Listen, I don't know exactly how any ME peace proposal is ever going to work so long as appeasement and surrender are its core components. Asking the terrorists for mercy along the lines of 'O pious Muslim, please don't hurt me!' is a fool's game, one that Israeli Jews understand all too well.

I read with great trepidation that a tentative truce has been reached in Gaza, Israel. I really have nothing to say over this. Another mirage in the desert I guess.

The need for peace in the region is in the Arab's interest too. Jordan's King Abdullah II is saying that there might be three possible wars in the ME in 2007. Clearly, Jordan is caught in the middle. Any kind of war in Israel, Lebanon and Iraq would not serve Jordanian interests.

Irking the Turk Dep't: It should come as a surprise to no-one that there have been massive demonstrations in Turkey over the upcoming papal visit. While the Muslims scream foul, I think it fair to remind you, fair reader, of the institutionalized repression and bias against non-Muslims in Turkey. Of course, it's awfully difficult to point out the splinter in someone else's eye when you have a 2X4 beam stuck in your own eye, isn't it?

I'll just close out this post with two excellent essays from Hugh Fitzgerald and Lorrie Goldstein. Hugh talks about Hamid Mir, and the fact that Mr. Mir refuses to recognize his own slavish mentality that Islam produces. A simpleton who doesn't like to bother with such things as critical thinking and a working conscience would find Islam to be a natural fit. I mean, why bother thinking when you don't have to? Let Islam provide you with its own 'Complete Understanding of the Universe' and park your brain at the door!

Mr. Lorrie Goldstein talks about the enigma that is Prime Minister Stephen Harper and how he has proven much more adept than what his detractors have thought. While Lorrie says quite rightly that this does not guarantee in any way a Tory majority come next federal election, it does at least offer us Canadians some hope that the next election will not be boring.

I have added two more links to my sidebar. The first one is 'JohnnyCash.com' which links to his official website. I think you'll need broadband to fully appreciate it. Under 'Know Thine Enemy' I have included the blog 'Jihadi Du Jour' (don't worry, it's in English). I have contacted the administrator of the blog and you'll find the X-Def included in its blogroll. Yay!

The Man in Black,
Johnny Cash

No comments: