Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Going To Heck In A Handbasket - Sep 26

I don't know about you, but it's getting real hairy out there. It's no longer a question of "I don't want to kick over a hornet's nest" because the hornet's nest has already been kicked over and the little wee bastards are swarming and stinging you. You got to start running like the wind and hope the hornets eventually give up the chase. My friend, we are already there! The nastiness is reaching an all time high. Not just that, but the anger, the hurt and the frustration is now out in the open for all to see. Jesus said the 'love of many shall grow cold' and He wasn't kidding. Read on my dear reader and see for yourself.

I know this sounds terribly un-PC of me, but there is such a thing as the 'wrong' kind of immigration. Muslims find themselves being passed over for employment in Britain in favor of non-Muslim Poles.

Speaking of Britain, a country that I love second only to Canada, Muslims are issuing threats of a civil war while white right-wing hoodlums are starting to produce their own 'jihad' videos. How I weep over England, the birthplace of my parents!

Some anti-dhimmitude from two unlikely sources, Denmark and Spain also grabbed my attention recently. The Danes, who got burnt badly from those Prophet Mo cartoons, are now putting Islam under a harsh light. In Spain, PM Jose Maria Aznar is saying the Muslims should apologize for occupying Spain for 800 years. Normally this would make me happy but I find myself shaking my head with all this free-flowing hate-o-rade flowing all over the place.

I've always said that the UN was a joke, and not a very funny one at that. Backwards, upside-down reprobate thinking trumps decency and logic as the likes of Ahmadinejad, Chavez and Bolivia's Evo Morales publicly denouce America for everything. The Left ought to be careful what it wishes for. God might just give it to them.

Here's two phenomenonally bad ideas that have received my attention as well. Is Israeli PM Olmert making nice with the Saudis behind the scenes? WTF! To top things off, 300 Russian army engineers are now in Lebanon. Talk about a disaster waiting to happen!

I hate leaving you on a downer, and seeing as I'm a sucker for a nice story, I'll leave with two sports stories to lift up your soul. On MNF, the New Orleans Saints have come home, thrashing the Atlanta Falcons 23 to 3. Also my Blue Jays have beaten the BoSox and have moved into second place in the AL East. Sadly, no playoff berth for the bluebirds this year.

That's it. I'm going to bed!

Johnny Cash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Borrowed the link for our own English hoodlums jihad video, about time we fought fire with fire, good find JC!