Tuesday, October 03, 2006

War By Other Means - Oct 3

I suppose what I mean by that is any attempts made outside conventional means is 'other means'. Wars can be won or lost not just on the battlefield, but in the media, in politics, in the home and in church. That is what I see on an unprecedented scale today. The West (including Israel) seem to be under siege by militant Islam, by cowardly appeasers, by out-and-out traitors and by the apathetic "So long as it does not affect me today" observers of our day. Nowhere seems to be safe. So what do we do? In all things and in every way we should trust the Lord.

I have some more background news on that Amish shooting. The Christian Science Monitor also notes a disturbing trend in these shootings: Those most likely to die in these shootings tend to be female. That's hard news for a guy like me to take.

I am a firm believer in the fact that the whole world is mere satire and I have the privilige of recording it. It appears that both Canadian and European arms companies are finding ways to get around those pesky arms embargoes imposed against China. Hey, where there's a will, there's a way!

Here's an example of what I mean when I say 'war by other means'. Our enemies who want to destroy us and enslave us are now turning to 'cyber' jihad against those sites (or blogs) that disparage Islam. I'm guessing they haven't seen this one yet. As well, Michelle Malkin reports of a Muslim male defacing a poster of NYPD's Paul Talty who died in the 9/11 attacks.

In Israeli news, Bashar al-Assad of Syria is trying to get Israel to sign a peace accord between the two (on their terms of course) or war will result in six months. But hey, no pressure! Hezbollah, clearly misunderstanding the peacefulness of Islam, have pledged to hold on to their arms. Oh well, I am comforted by the fact that eventually the bad guys always get their just desserts in the end.

New World Odor Alert: An UN official has confirmed the the EU will indeed have a single seat at the UN.

In India, there is an outbreak of mosquito-borne dengue (pronounced den-gay) fever.

Is there anything more precious to God than a single soul? Read about Prasad in India and his strange dreams and his eventual salvation in Jesus Christ.

Before I close, I want you to warmly welcome 'Faith Girl' to the X-Def fold. I was itching to get a female contributor to my blog, y'know to see the 'other side' as it were. Please treat her kindly or I will hunt you down and smack you one upside the head.

The Man in Black

No comments: